These were made by Barb and Penny.
Barb used the new Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, along with More Mustard.
Penny used The new Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay along with black and Summer Sun. They both did a great job - especially considering I just pulled the set out and said "Make me a card."
7 comments:
I think this is such a cute set and I LOVE the NEW in colors...
Very pretty and cute cards! Oh those colors, nice to see. Rosy
Both are great, my fav would have to be the Crushed Curry one!
CUTE! I am going to have to get that set!
I love those birds, so cute!
Since the weather has gotten warmer I am pulling this set more and more. Something about those little birdies just screams summer.
I just love this set. I like the colors that you chose. Makes me want to get mine out and stamp.
Post a Comment