Friday, June 19, 2009

Exciting New "In Colors"

Hubby was in the hospital for a week. My new SU! catalog came the day after his surgery. So I had plenty of time to look it over cover to cover (several times)! It is so exciting! I have found soooooo many new things that are on my "have to have" list!
Here is a card I made using some of the new In Colors, one of the new In Color ribbons, along with one of the new punches.

The new In Colors used here are: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, and Bermuda Bay.

Please be sure to place your order for the New 2009-2010 catlog, so that I can get one to you just as soon as I my shipment arrives. The cost is $5 plus postage. Not only are there great new stamps and accessories, but there are some really clever ideas for cards, scrapbooking, as well as gift ideas.


5 comments:

Nicole said...

ooooooooooo, that is vibrant!!

Jenna Cotton said...

I hope everything is ok with your hubby! This card is so pretty! Although it took me a little bit, I love the new in colors!

A Touch of SOL said...

LOVE THE NEW IN COLORS...I still have to get this punch! Praying for you and yours!

Kelly said...

Aren't the new in-colors amazing? I am so in love with their bright sunny colors. Just looking at them makes me happy, and your card showcases them perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty Card! Look forward to seeing the colors in person sometime, guess the Melon is Watermelon color. Hope Jim is healing well and happy he went through the surgery. How have you been lately? Saw Pennie's catalog, lots of surprises huh? Rosy