Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh How Time Flies

Oh How Time Flies!
It seems like we just got the new 2009 Spring/Summer catalog. But here it is the final countdown . . . some of these stamps are never going to be available again. If you need to see a list of these sets, please visit my SU! website at: www.stampindebbie.stampinup.net .
I will be placing the final order on June 28th (to avoid the rush). So here are my final specials for this catalog:
• FREE shipping on all retiring sets
• Purchase 2 or more retiring sets and I will include a FREE sample pack of some of the retiring ribbons in with your order.
• If your total order (retiring and current products) is $50 or more (before shipping and tax) I will enter your name in the drawing for a hostess set.
• If your order is over $100 (before shipping and tax) You will be on my list to receive the new catalog – just as soon as I receive my shipment!
Please e-mail your order to me ASAP, along with your phone number in case I have any questions.
Don’t miss out on your favorite retiring sets – June is going fast.


No comments: