Thursday, July 9, 2009

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

Just to let you all know - I'm still here, BUT my 'putor ain't! It's in the repair shop. This of course means I can't download any of my pictures or scan any new ones.
But let me tell you - the NEW Catalogs are here!! And I've had opportunities to play with lots of new stamps.
If you haven't seen the new catalog yet - what are you waiting for? - go to my SU! website and check it out OR let me know - I'll deliver or send you one! I can't keep all the fun to myself. Let me share it with you.
I should have my 'putor back by Monday - can't wait to share some new samples with you!
Have you checked out the SU! website to see what this week's special is? SU! will be changing the special every Monday this month. Great savings - so don't miss out!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Debbie! It is okay, I have been lacking around on my posting! SORRY! Seems that it is always 'something', right?

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, sure would like to see another new card you've made. Check your Blog every day, hope to see you soon! Rosy

Kate Cecil said...

If only our computer related problems could be fixed in an hour. I hope your system is back up soon. I'll keep an eye out for your next card.