Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm still here

Yes, I"m still here. I've just been extremely busy. Last week Tuesday, hubby went back to work following his recovery from surgery. The very next day, our son and his family arrived from Maine. And to top it all off, I started a new job on Thursday. The job is only 2 days a week, so I will still have plenty of time to stamp.
Here are a couple cards I have created this past week. The first one is using the new Circle Circus stamp set along with In Color colors, ribbon and Designer Series Paper.
This next card uses more of the In Colors along with the Things I Love stamp set.













And of course, I just have to share a picture of all the grandchildren together.
Kristen is 5, Nathan is 7, Nicholas is 6, and Nolan is 10.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! That Circus set sure is a surprise at how much prettier it looks stamped. Very cute favorite things, especially chocolate :) Wow your grandkids are growing up, surprised at Nolan's long hair, but looks good on him! Rosy

Kelly said...

Don't feel bad about being busy. I can't believe how much wonderful stuff I have missed from your blog. Your Grandchildren are adorable!

Kate Cecil said...

Great cards, especially your circle circus with the new DSP, both are recent favorites! Love the pic of the grandkids!!

Susan Timmerman said...

LOVE your cards and your grandchildren are adorable!!! Congrats on the new job and on hubby being able to go back to work!

Nicole said...

AW! I love your cards, especially the circus circus, just toooo cute! But what is even cuter is that pic of the grandkids! Funny thing, is my kids are 4, 6, 7, and 19, but they aren't GRANDKIDS! HAHA! You are surely blessed, Debbie!