If you have thought about joining the SU! family - now is the very best time. May is Scrapbooking Month - so for $75 you can become a SU! demonstrator. For that $75 you will get over $82 dollars worth of products from the catalog, PLUS all the supplies you need to start having workshops (invitations, catalogs, order forms) and so much more. I welcome you to join my team. If you'd like to talk with me - e-mail me with your phone number and a good time to contact you OR go to my demo website - you can fill out all the information to order your kit right there on the web. My password to join my team is "lildebbie"!
This is my first time to offer some blog candy! All you have to do is leave a comment on this posting. I will draw a winner on Friday, May 22nd. In your comment I want to know - If you are a demonstrator - why did you join - what do you like best about being a demonstrator - how long have you been a demonstrator. If you are a SU! customer - what do you like best about SU! - what is your favorite stamp set (current or retired) - have you considered being a demonstrator?
10 comments:
Congrats on your new recruit! Love your new banner! Its new, right?
Congrats on your Recruit. I too started out being my own best customer, but once people saw what I was doing they wanted to try too!
Congrats on the new recruit! And, congrats to Jackie for becoming a part of our LARGE family! I am a demonstrator. Initially I became a demonstrator because I became addicted to SU and wanted the small "discount" that demonstrators get. Now though, I am a demonstrator because I love bringing wonderful products to folks! I have been a demonstrator since April of 2006. What do I like best about being a demonstrator? See above...bringing wonderful products to folks!
Thanks, Debbie, for your warm welcome! I am excited about being a demonstrator with Stampin Up! I am looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends, and being a blessing to them and through them by sharing my love for card and gift making. I love to make things for people and I especially love to work with paper. Stamping is actually new to me, I've only been playing with stamps for a little less than two years. I love my Refuge and Strength stamp set. But I am longing to play with Boatloads of love and Hoppy to you!
It is so cool you found Jackie and she is a new demo! I just got my 5 year pin. Rosy
Hi Debbie! Welcome to Jackie! Jackie, Debbie is a sweetie! Enjoy! I joined to share creativity and papercrafting techniques with close friends; I love to teach! I love the specials and the discounts being a demo gives me. BTW, favorite stamp set is Lovely as a Tree. I love your blog and your great cards. Hugs from a stampin' sister, Elaine Morris in Illinois
I became a demonstrator for the discount 6 years ago but quickly found many friends who shared in my passion. I love the DSP and try to use it whenever I can.
Congrats on the new recruit, thats awesome!!
Congrats on the new recruit! WAY TO GO and Welcome JACKIE!!!!!!
Yay Jackie! Welcome! Congrats Debbie on the new recruit!
Post a Comment