Monday, May 4, 2009

Bloggin' Stars - group #2

I am a member of this fantastic group called " Late Night Stampers." Sherrill Graff, the list mom, has provided a place for all stampers to go to for inspiration. She inspires us spiritually as well as stamping. Membership is not dependent upon being a demonstrator, however there are all kinds of excellent business building skills for demonstrators or really anyone running a business .
There are weekly challenges, Blog Tours, RAKS (Random Acts of Kindess), contests, and now the Bloggin' Stars. If you'd like to participate in Late Night Stampers click on the LateNightStamper logo on the right sidebar.
Mary Jo Price-Williams has started the Bloggin' Stars to give bloggers additional inspiration. Teams are limited to 10 members. I am on Stars #2 along with some very talented ladies. On my sidebar is the list of my team members. Please visit their blogs when you have time to see their wonderful creations.

6 comments:

A Touch of SOL said...

We belong to a FAB group, right? Glad your a #2 star!

Kelly said...

So glad to have you as part of this group! I'm inspired already!!!

Karen said...

Glad to be a part of LNSBS #2! Looking forward to visiting your blog and getting more inspired.

Kate Cecil said...

Hi Debbie - Can't wait to see what you'll have next! Have a wacky Wednesday.

Jenna Cotton said...

this group is great! I'm looking forward to seeing your next creation!!

Susan Timmerman said...

I'm a part of group 2 too Debbie and it's GREAT! I think we have the best group! LOL