Sunday, May 31, 2009

My take on the Flower Pot Cards



I just had to try my hand at the flower pot cards that are popping up all over. So I had a few friends over Wednesday to try them out. Here are two of mine. They are so quick and easy once you get the flower pot down.



6 comments:

Kate Cecil said...

Your flower pots look great!! It's always more fun when you figure out how to make a patterned card with friends. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty flower pot cards! So cool to see how you made them. Rosy

A Touch of SOL said...

I loved making these for Mother's Day! My favorite is the Red Flower!

Kelly said...

The flower pots look amazing. I really like the one with the Daisy Die. It took me forever to order that one, but now that I have it I am in love with it.

Nicole said...

These are the prettiest evah!! I love those, just never took time to make one!

Jenna Cotton said...

Great job, I still have yet to try these but I think I might need too!!