Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Catalog will be here before you know it

Wow, I have seen some previews of the NEW 2011-2012 catalog! Although I haven't seen the actual catalog yet, from what I see, this will be the best catalog yet. Of course, I say that every year. I don't know how they can just keep getting better and better every year, but they do. SU! really does listen to us.
If you'd like a catalog reserved for you, please contact me ASAP. I will be taking orders at $5 each (which includes a page of coupons). Preordering will make sure that you get one as soon as possible. Once my original order of catalogs is gone, it takes a while to get more ordered.
As you can also guess, the retiring list is out. Click on the link on the left to see the list of those stamp sets that will be soon retiring from the 2010-2011 catalog. The stamps will be available until June 30, however, accessories are "while supplies last" basis.
I hope to be getting some samples on here real soon. My scanner is down, so I will attempt to take some pictures and post them.
So don't forget:
  • check out the retiring list, so you don't miss out on those sets you still have on your wish list.
  • call or e-mail me to reserve your NEW catalog
  • check your calendar to see when you would like to book a workshop (hint - you will love the new hostess plan)
Happy Stampin'

No comments: