Monday, July 26, 2010

My new favorite color combo


Where is the summer going? Go away humidity - give me back my energy!

My new favorite color combo is Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler (sounds like you are sitting down to a scrumpious dessert and a cup of special coffee with a friend - doesn't it?) Both cards today use that color combination.

This first card that I would like to share with you uses products from the NEW SU! catalog. Owl punch - dotted scallop ribbon border punch - 2 3/8 x-lg scallop circle punch - and the square lattice embossing folder.


This second card uses the 2 3/8 x-lg scallop circle punch and the square lattice embossing folder along with our new pearl jewels.

If you don't already have a NEW catalog, I'd be happy to see to it that you get one.

Be sure to leave me a message to let me know what you think of my new favorite color combo.


1 comment:

Connie Hobbs said...

Debbie, this card is so lovely! I'm adding your blog to my blog reader so that I will never miaa another post!