I have such good intentions of posting here regularly, but life seems to get in the way. I had a Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack this past Friday evening. We had a good time. So I wanted to share the cards we did with you.
This first card uses The Sounding Joy stamp set from the Holiday mini catalog and the Cherry Cobbler quilted satin ribbon, also in that mini.
This next card is my non-traditional Christmas colors card. I used the Polar Party stamp set from the big Idea Book & Catalog (IB&C) with the new In Colors.
This last card u
ses the Stripes embossing folder for the background, Easy Events stamp set from the IB&C. The Merry Christmas image from the Easy Events set was embossed in gold on black, then I punched out the center of the of the buds or berries with the Crop-a-dile and put a piece of the red glitter paper behind the black circle.
I have a few more Christmas cards I'll share soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment