Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Swaps from Milwaukee Regional

There were so many great swaps at the Milwaukee Regional last Saturday.

Here are the last four swaps.




The last sample is the fork. Michelle Kuhn was swapping them along with a tutorial on how to tie the perfect bow on a fork. Michelle also did a Wow presentation at regional. She tied a big beautiful bow on a pitch fork!

I attended a SU! play day at my upline's community center yesterday. We did shoebox swaps. What fun! I will showing some of those swaps in the next few days.
Please don't forget to leave a comment or two. That's the only way I know anyone is paying attention.
Happy stampin'

1 comment:

Jackie Ray said...

I loved the fork WOW presentation... I totally forgot to try it though. LOL

I'll email you the swaps I got tomorrow if I remember to bring them to work with me.

Hugs!
Jackie