Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year - New Toys


Happy New Year one and all!

I finally got a chance to play with some of my new toys. I love the new punches and have even gotten a chance to play with the new clear blocks - OH did I fall in love with them!!! I had tried those clear blocks in the past, but they were so clutzy. I just love the new SU! ones. They fit so well in your fingers. You can see thru the block to see where you are stamping. BUT we haven't sacrificed the rubber. It's still a rubber stamp. The best of both worlds in my opinion. The other stamps I had tried with clear blocks didn't hold the ink or didn't hold it evenly. Well, we all know how well SU! rubber inks.

SAB is just around the corner (can you say FREE stamps?) - in fact, it starts Tuesday!!! The same time that the new Occasions Mini Catalog goes live. If you are on my mailing list - you should be getting copies in the mail soon. If you would like to join my mailing list - just let me know. You can also see these catalogs on my website (see left sidebar).

Wishing you all happy stamping in 2010!

1 comment:

Jackie Ray said...

Hey! Love the card...how beautiful! Could you possibly get together with me and help me design a blog like yours? I am clueless!

Hugs,
Jackie