Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shoebox swap cards

I participated in a shoebox swap at my upline's on Saturday. As always there were some great WOW demonstrations. Our shoebox swaps were suppose to be Fall or Christmas cards. I didn't do any of the Halloween ones. So today I will share the Fall/Thanksgiving ones. Tomorrow I'll add the Christmas ones.










And here is my shoebox swap with the directions.
• Crushed Curry cardstock 5 ½ x 2” – wheeled with Bright Blessings jumbo wheel in Old Olive
• Mounted on 5 ½ x 2 ¼” Soft Suede cardstock
• Tie a knot in a 7” piece of Dusty Durango ribbon – attach to finished piece tucking the ends under the edges (may skip the knot)
• Mount onto Pumpkin Pie cardstock

 Punch across the top (2 ¼ end) of the 3 x 2 ¼” Soft Suede cardstock with the spiral punch
 Punch out two leaves from the vellum cardstock that has been sponged with Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, and Dusty Durango ink – leaving off the top piece on the ornament
 Use stylus to emboss veins in the leaves
 Punch hole in top of leaf using the 1/16 punch
 Thread an 8” piece of linen thread – thread thru top of each leaf (front to back – knotting in back)
 Attach leaves to cardstock with one glue dot at the knot. Loosely loop the thread to the back of the cardstock.
 Attach this piece to the finished card with dimensionals

1 comment:

Silvia Mendoza said...

I Debbie Awasome cards!! Good Work.
Silvia.
www.silviarteycreaciones.blogspot.com