The first one was created by Judy Trigg. Judy used Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, and Really Rust with the Crushed Curry.That cordoroy button sure sets that flower off doesn't it? And she layered two ribbons together in a great combination.
This next card was created by Nancy Ferb. Nancy used Rich Razzleberry and Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper with the Crushed Curry. That's a large brad for the flower center on her card.
For my card, I didn't do much stamping, but used two of my oval punches and my white gel pen for the faux stitching. My color combo was: Kraft, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, and Old Olive with the Crushed Curry.
My final card for today's posting was created by Shari Ball. The pheasant is embossed and then Shari used Handsome Hunter with the Crushed Curry. That Top Note Die makes such a nice layering technique.
Thank you ladies, for some great samples!
P.S. I also got a card from Mary Elliott - she used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set with Night of Navy and Crushed Curry. Unfortunately, my scanner kept seeing it as black and white which doesn't look anything at all like the card. So my apologies to Mary for not including her card here.
2 comments:
I LOVE them all Debbie! I just made a card not too long ago using my oval punches to make a flower!
Very Pretty Colorful cards! Will try to download Yahoo Messenger sometime soon. Rosy
Post a Comment